Welcome to my sketch blog!

I am a cartoonist, illustrator, designer, and painter. I'd like to say a professional one, but I'm still working on that. Welcome to Step One of that process: my own personal sketch blog! Its purpose: to keep me drawing, and hopefully, to provide art for others to enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments- I appreciate any critiquing of my work. Just try not to completely tear me a new one. Also, I do commissioned projects! If interested, contact me at tonyaros1@gmail.com. As you can see I draw comic characters a lot, but I also paint and draw just about anything so hit me with your ideas!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Marvel Redesign: Nighthawk

I was doing some sketching the other day and did this design of Nighthawk:


I actually really like the look of the original (though I'll admit it could be seen as a little over-the-top) so I kept the same basic color scheme and only simplified some of the details (the mask, chest emblem, etc.)  Here's the original for comparison, via http://marvel.wikia.com:


Let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment