Welcome to my sketch blog!

I am a cartoonist, illustrator, designer, and painter. I'd like to say a professional one, but I'm still working on that. Welcome to Step One of that process: my own personal sketch blog! Its purpose: to keep me drawing, and hopefully, to provide art for others to enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments- I appreciate any critiquing of my work. Just try not to completely tear me a new one. Also, I do commissioned projects! If interested, contact me at tonyaros1@gmail.com. As you can see I draw comic characters a lot, but I also paint and draw just about anything so hit me with your ideas!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's simple....Kill the Batman!

In honor of Arkham City (which is awesome and I highly recommend to any Bat-Fan), I'm posting a slew of Batman and bat-inspired bat-drawings!  Hope you enjoy:

My Tribute-to-Steve-Rude Batman


Batman concept- Oldie but possibly goodie?
Joker, looking as flamboyant as ever.  May finish this someday.
Who is Batman?


Half-an-Hour-and-a-Sharpie Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment