Welcome to my sketch blog!

I am a cartoonist, illustrator, designer, and painter. I'd like to say a professional one, but I'm still working on that. Welcome to Step One of that process: my own personal sketch blog! Its purpose: to keep me drawing, and hopefully, to provide art for others to enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments- I appreciate any critiquing of my work. Just try not to completely tear me a new one. Also, I do commissioned projects! If interested, contact me at tonyaros1@gmail.com. As you can see I draw comic characters a lot, but I also paint and draw just about anything so hit me with your ideas!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back With Sketches

So it's been a while since I've posted to this blog, but that doesn't mean I haven't been drawing.  I recently got a new job with a consulting firm here in Lexington, and it's kept me especially busy.  Between working on a campaign for a local office, holding focus groups for the State and Humana, and of all things, selling comics online, I haven't had a lot of time to post any new art.  But, helping with the focus groups affords me some free time, and I've made sure to take my little sketchpad with me everywhere I go.  To keep from making one huge post, I'm going to spread the dozens of sketches over a few posts.  Hope you enjoy, and as always, if you have any comments/critiques let me know.

I wonder if Batman's going to throw that batarang?
 
Sketch #2,351 of my comic character.  Wish I could just settle on a suit already.

Wolvie getting the drop on a...ninja?
Just something Annie and me came up with one night.  I believe drinking was involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment